Friday, May 8, 2009

Bithell Farm Berry Order

Hello Sisters,I am the group representative person for the Bithell Farms berry order this year. Bithell Farms in Oregon trucks frozen berries and jams down to Texas at the end of each summer. The berries are wonderful to have year round and my family loves their strawberry freezer jam. Just make sure you have the freezer space for all the berries you order! If you don’t have a lot of freezer space but you want to have a variety of berries consider splitting an order with a friend. Attached is the order form and berry information. All orders are due June 10th by 5 p.m. Orders can be mailed or dropped off directly to my home. Please do not e-mail me the order form with the credit card number attached! We will receive a small discount per case of berries/pack of jam. We get a $3 discount on each fruit or case of jam and a $2 discount on each jam gift pack. Discount price is reflected on the order form, but not on the info brochure. Make all payments payable to Bithell Farms.Bithell Farms will contact me one to two weeks before the scheduled delivery day (end of August or early September). I will let you know as soon as I find out. When the truck delivers he is only at the delivery site for a few minutes to unload the orders of those waiting. The truck does not wait for anyone that is not there and I will not be responsible for anyone else’s order! If sisters ordering will be out of town they need to make arrangements for a friend to pick it up for them. (Berries arrive frozen.)Please pass this on to anyone else that may be interested. You’re welcome to call or e-mail me with questions!Thank you! Wendy Wells275-6173709 Leann LaneCedar Park 78613